The Cottage
There are some people in the world who take interest in the paranormal or supernatural activities who believe that there exist a world which we cannot see which we cannot feel a world of dead were the dead are is habitants and who always tries to make us also one of them……………………..
                  I  was also one of them who had an interst in such supernatural activities and in urban legend and use to surf the net in order to know about them.One of my friend jacky was also having a similar keen interst in paranormal activities whenever we met we use to share ghostly or spooky stories or share the witnesses view on the such stories.
    One day one of my co mates told jacky about one of the Indian urban legend he came across previous night while surfing on the internet.he told that he had read about the Hornsey Lane Bridge which passes over Archway Road.for some reason it was known as a spot for notorius sucide.nobody could explain the reason and some of the habitant of that area believe that it was haunted by the spirit of Sir William who was killed by his friend for the sake of property and whos wife jumped from the bridge commiting sucided.

   Since I had a great enthusiasm in the paranormal activities I decided to check it out myself.In the night I slipped out off the house quietly as I knew that if they awake then I did not stand a chance to go out of the house.So that very night I just slipped out and and after an hour I reached the spot for notorious sucide.As I reached there a cold and bitter wind began to blew and  strange noise began to enter my ears like screaming of lady and a hesitating picture of a women jumping off the bridge began to appear.Suddenly a hand came from back pressing my shoulder I turned back and saw a man dressed in black coats addressing himself as Whale and inviting me to his house to spent the rest of the night.Since the night was cold and I could not oppress the warmth invitation by the gentleman I agreed.as we reach his cottage a women came outside to greet us and a child came running and took my arms pulling me inside.But as soon as I was to enter the cottage my phone rung it was jacky.I inform him that I was near a cottage beside the bridge.he told that there is no cottage and the one which was there was pull down ten years ago.I was confused and told him everything.As he replied after it was clear that he was in horror.He told me in a hesitating way not to enter the cottage and to be were were I was and not to move a single inch.he was reaching there in thirty minutes.As he came he called my name and ask were was the cottage as I turned to show him cottage was not there it had just disappeared and I was standing at the edge of the bridge if I had not listen to jacky had taken one step into the house then it would have been my last step.

No comments:

Post a Comment